102.3 The Bull is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
102.3 The Bull, Wichita Falls #1 for new country, is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite country music, The Bobby Bones Show, Taste of Country Nights, Radio Texas Live, plus the news, and weather alerts that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 102.3 The Bull on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 102.3 The Bull. Tap on the station logo to get to the 102.3 The Bull skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 102.3 The Bull skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play one-oh-two-point three The Bull.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org