Blake Shelton And Miranda Lambert Get Married, Jo Dee Messina Doesn’t Care – Today In Country Music History
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert got married on this date in 2011 and Jo Dee Messina didn’t care. Craig Morgan suffered a broken bone for the second time in six weeks in 2006 and Jo Dee Messina still didn’t care.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 04 May, 2012.
- Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton were married at the Don Strange Ranch near Boerne, Texas, in front of Reba McEntire, Dierks Bentley, Martina McBride and The Bellamy Brothers, in 2011.
- Six weeks after breaking his wrist in a cross-country motorbike race in 2006, Craig Morgan broke his right leg in another competition in Vanleer, Tennessee. He finished the race, but had to perform from a wheelchair or crutches for at least six weeks.
- Jo Dee Messina‘s “My Give A Damn’s Busted” went to Number One in Billboard in 2005.
- Alan Jackson‘s Don’t Rock The Jukebox album was released in 1991.
- Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias‘ “To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before” single was certified gold in 1984.
- Conway Twitty‘s The Very Best Of Conway Twitty album was certified platinum in 1990.
Does Jo Dee Messina care now? It doesn’t look like it.
Subscribe to 102.3 The Bull on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.