Brad Paisley, Trace Adkins and Terri Clark – Today In Country Music History
Brad Paisley threw out the first national anthem in 2004, Terri Clark went gold in 1996, and Trace Adkins got run over by a rock in 2000. Seriously, a 400 pound rock!
Here's what happened Today In Country Music History for April 5, 2011.
- Brad Paisley sang the national anthem at Dodger Stadium when Los Angeles has its first home game of the season against the San Diego Padres in 2004.
- Darryl Worley kicked off a seven-week reign at Number One in Billboard with "Have You Forgotten?" in 2003.
- Trace Adkins suffered a compound fracture, requiring 40 stitches, while working on his property in Middle Tennessee in 2000 when a 400-pound boulder ran over his left hand.
- Terri Clark's self-titled debut became her first gold album in 1996.
- Trace Adkins scored his first Number One single with "(This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing" in 1997.