Here's a not-so-subtle reminder to let the experts handle fireworks.

A home in the Netherlands that contained a slew of fireworks accidentally put on a ridiculous show when all of said fireworks went off after the house caught fire on Monday evening.

While neighbors, including one who made the video (see below for the raw clip) were left to marvel at the illuminated night sky, the residents of the home were left to seek new shelter because the house was destroyed. Three people were hurt.

It's unclear why enough fireworks to light up everywhere from Amsterdam to Rotterdam were kept in the residence, but we're guessing it wasn't to literally make the Red Light District actually appear as if red lights were beaming down on it.