Clint Black Has A Baby, Keith Urban Is Surprised – Today In Country Music History
Keith Urban was surprised in 2009, Clint Black and Lisa Hartman had a baby daughter in 2001 and Johnny Cash got a Doctorate 1976.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 08 May, 2012.
- Jamey Johnson was a surprise guest during Keith Urban‘s show at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut in 2009.
- Mindy McCready was taken to a Nashville hospital after an ex-boyfriend broke into her Bellevue, Tennessee home, where he beat and choked the singer in 2005. Her ex, William McKnight, was charged with attempted murder.
- “You’ll Think Of Me” took Keith Urban to the top of the Billboard country singles chart in 2004.
- Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black welcomed their daughter, Lily Pearl Black, into the world in 2001.
- Willie Nelson‘s “Always On My Mind” reached Number One on the Billboard country chart in 1982.
- Johnny Cash received an honorary Doctorate of Human Letters from San Diego’s National University in 1976. San Diego mayor Pete Wilson declared Johnny Cash Day.
- Reba McEntire debuted on the chart with “I Don’t Want To Be A One Night Stand” in 1976.
- Faron Young‘s version of the Willie Nelson-penned “Hello Walls” hit Number One in Billboard on 1961.
- The Carter Family recorded “Wildwood Flower” and “Keep On The Sunny Side” in 1935.
Here’s part of Jamey Johnson’s surprise appearance with Keith Urban back in 2009.
Subscribe to 102.3 The Bull on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.