Dierks Bentley Has An Identity Crisis – Today In Country Music History [VIDEO]
Everyone knows who Dierks Bentley is today, but that wasn't true in 2008, Brad Paisley was happy to be in Cars in 2006 and Brooks & Dunn were driving on an old dirt road in 2003.
Here's the list for Today In Country Music History for 02 August, 2011.
- Dierks Bentley played the Lollapalooza rock festival at Grant Park in Chicago in 2008, where fans wore T-shirts asking "Who the hell is Dierks Bentley?"
- The Cars soundtrack was certified gold in 2006. Among its tracks were Brad Paisley's "Behind The Clouds" and "Find Yourself," Rascal Flatts' "Life Is A Highway," and music by Hank Williams, James Taylor,Sheryl Crow and Chuck Berry.
- Brooks & Dunn's "Red Dirt Road" climbed to Number One on the Billboard country chart in 2003.
- The Tractors' self-titled debut album was released in 1994.
- George Strait hit Number One on the Billboard country chart with "Nobody In His Right Mind Would've Left Her" in 1986.
- One For The Road, a duet album featuring Willie Nelson & Leon Russell, was certified gold in 1979.
- Merle Haggard recorded "Someone Told My Story" in 1966.
Speaking of the movie, Cars ...
Not near a radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.