Drunk Pregnant Texas Woman Leaves One-Year Old in Car to Get a Piercing [VIDEO]
Around 2:40 A.M. on Tuesday, a 20-year-old texas woman proved she was an unfit mother in SIX simultaneous ways.
Let's take a moment here to count up all the ways that 20-year-old Stephanie Irene Santana of Houston, Texas is a horribly unfit mother.
1. At 2:40 A.M. on Tuesday, she was driving drunk.
2. She had her one-year-old daughter in the car.
3. She drove drunk to a tattoo parlor so she could get a piercing, and left the one-year-old in the car. (The location of the piercing wasn't released, but feel free to let your imagination run wild).
4. After she got the piercing, she went back to her car and fell asleep.
5. When the cops got there, they also found Xanax in the car.
6. And finally, this drunk woman who left her one-year-old alone in her car was pregnant.
She was arrested and has been charged with driving while intoxicated, endangering a child, and possession of a controlled substance. Her daughter is now with child protective services.
Watch the video of drunk and pregnant Stephanie Santana being arrested: