Gloriana Feels Wild, Rosanne Cash Feels The Ache – Today In Country Music History [VIDEO]
Gloriana released their debut single on this date in 2009, Billy Currington got his first gold album in 2006 and Rosanne Cash was feeling happy about her Seven Year Ache back in 1983.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 06 January, 2012.
- Gloriana‘s debut single, “Wild At Heart,” was released in 2009.
- Brad Paisley claimed the Number One spot on the Billboard chart with “She’s Everything” in 2007.
- Billy Currington received his first gold album for Doin’ Somethin’ Right in 2006.
- Sawyer Brown lead singer Mark Miller married makeup artist Lisa Knight, the sister of former Brady Bunch star Christopher Knight, in Los Angeles in 1990.
- Alabama‘s The Touch album was certified gold and platinum in 1987.
- Rosanne Cash‘s Seven Year Ache album was certified gold in 1983.
- Don Williams reached Number One on the Billboard country chart with “Tulsa Time” in 1979.
- Dottie West‘s home was destroyed by fire in 1969.
- Jerry Lee Lewis topped the Billboard country chart with “Great Balls Of Fire” in 1958.
- Elvis Presley made his third and final appearance on TheEd Sullivan Show on CBS-TV in 1957.
I absolutely loved Seven Year Ache, so let’s give it another listen. The back and forth between Rosanne and the sound man in this clip is something we don’t always get to see and hear.
Subscribe to 102.3 The Bull on
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.