Josh Gracin Has Nothing To Lose And Likes It – Today In Country Music History
Today In Country Music History Josh Gracin has Nothing To Lose ... And likes it that way! Reba McEntire was One Promise Too Late in 1987 and Hank Williams Jr. had a near fatal fall from Ajax Mountain in 1975.
Here's the list for 08 August, 2011.
- Steel Magnolia won CMT's Can You Duet, performing "Keep On Lovin' You" on the show in front of judges Big Kenny, Naomi Judd and record executive Scott Borchetta, in 2009.
- Josh Gracin earned the first gold single of his career with "Nothin' To Lose" in 2005.
- The Dixie Chicks' scored their first Number One single with "There's Your Trouble" in 1998.
- Reba McEntire claimed the Number One spot on the Billboard country chart with "One Promise Too Late" in 1987.
- Hank Williams, Jr. suffered a near fatal fall from Ajax Mountain in Montana in 1975.
- The Osborne Brothers joined the Grand Ole Opry in 1964.
Not near a radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.