Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman Have A Sunday, Kris Kristofferson Wonders Why – Today In Country Music History [VIDEO]
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman had a really nice Sunday in 2008, Kris Kristofferson wonders “Why” in 1973 and Johnny Cash took his first steps onto a very famous stage in 1956.
Here’s the rundown for Today In Country Music History for 07 July, 2011.
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman welcomed daughter Sunday Rose Kidman Urban at Baptist Hospital in Nashville in 2008.
- Montgomery Gentry topped the Billboard chart with “Lucky Man” in 2007.
- Big & Rich‘s debut album, Horse Of A Different Color, was certified gold in 2004.
- Kris Kristofferson‘s “Why Me” reached Number one on the Billboard country singles chart in 1973.
- Johnny Cash made his Grand Ole Opry debut at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium in 1956.
- Eddy Arnold launched his NBC-TV show in 1953.
I’m not sure what Johnny played at the Ryman in 1956, but here’s one of my favorites.
Subscribe to 102.3 The Bull on
Not near a radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.