Keith Urban Plays For The Cowboys, LeAnn Rimes Plays For The Pope – Today In Country Music History
Keith Urban was the halftime entertainment at Cowboys Stadium on this date in 2010, Johnny Cash's final three recordings were released in 2003 and LeAnn Rimes performed for the Pope in 1999.
Here's the list for Today In Country Music History for 25 November, 2011.
- Keith Urban played "Days Go By," "Put You In A Song" and "Better Life" during halftime at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010 as the New Orleans Saints defeated Dallas, 30-27, in an NFL game.
- Zac Brown had Lasik eye surgery in Atlanta in 2008.
- Lost Highway released the five-CD Johnny Cash set Unearthed, including the final recordings of his life, in 2003.
- NBC-TV airs its second Shania Twain special of the year, Shania Twain: Up!Close And Personal, with special guests Alison Krauss + Union Station, in 2003.
- Phil Vassar climbed to Number One in Billboard with "Just Another Day In Paradise" in 2000.
- LeAnn Rimes performed for Pope John Paul II in 1999.
- Garth Brooks' Sevens album was released in 1997.
- Trisha Yearwood made her first appearance on CBS-TV's Jag in the recurring role of forensics specialist Teresa Coulter in 1997.
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.