Patsy Cline Sees Stars, Trisha Yearwood Loves – Today In Country Music History [VIDEO]
Patsy Cline was seeing stars on this date in 1999, Trisha Yearwood was in love in 1991 and Billy “Crash” Craddock rubbed it in back in 1974.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 03 August, 2011.
- Patsy Cline received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1999.
- Clay Walker‘s self-titled debut album was released in 1993.
- Trisha Yearwood scored a Number One with her very first single, “She’s In Love With The Boy,” in 1991.
- Johnny Lee debuted on the Grand Ole Opry in 1991.
- Alabama hit Number One on the Billboard country chart with “Forty Hour Week (For A Livin’)” in 1985.
- Billy “Crash” Craddock‘s signature song, “Rub It In,” reached Number One on the Billboard country chart in 1974.
What? You don’t remember Billy “Crash” Craddock from back in the day? Here he is on Pop Goes The Country.
Subscribe to 102.3 The Bull on
Not near a radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.