Taylor Swift Speaks, Tim McGraw Is Everywhere – Today In Country Music History
Taylor Swift was in the mood to talk on this date in 2010, Toby Keith was good in 2005, Tim McGraw was everywhere in 1997 and more.
Here’s the list for Today In Country Music History for 25 October, 2012.
- Don Williams and Jimmy Dean were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2010.
- Taylor Swift‘s album Speak Now was released in 2010.
- Craig Morgan became a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 2008.
- The Toby Keith singles “American Soldier” and “As Good As I Once Was” were certified gold in 2005.
- Emmylou Harris performed at Carnegie Hall in New York in 2003.
- Gary Allan took the top spot in Billboard with “Tough Little Boys” in 2003.
Subscribe to 102.3 The Bull on
- Tim McGraw‘s “Everywhere” climbed to Number One in Billboard in 1997.
- The Dixie Chicks made their chart debut with “I Can Love You Better” in 1997.
- Roger Miller died at the age of 56 in Los Angeles in 1992.
- Alabama became the first country group to go triple-platinum, with the Feels So Right and Mountain Music albums each certified for shipment of three million copies in 1984.
Not near a Radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.