Taylor Swift’s Wedding Dress, Buck Owens Doesn’t Care – Today In Country Music History [VIDEO]
Taylor Swift put on a wedding dress in 2010, Lee Ann Womack “Hoped We’d Dance” in 2000 and Buck Owens “Just Didn’t Care” in 1964.
Here’s the rundown for Today In Country Music History for 18 July, 2011.
- Taylor Swift shot the wedding scene for her “Mine” video at the Christ Church in Kennebunk, Maine in 2010.
- The Lost Trailers made their Grand Ole Opry debut in 2008.
- Bryan White and Erika Page White welcomed their second son, Jackson Dylan White, at Nashville’s Baptist Hospital in 2005.
- Trace Adkins‘ Greatest Hits Collection, Volume I was released in 2003.
- Lee Ann Womack‘s crossover smash single “I Hope You Dance” hit Number One in 2000.
- Marty Stuart and Connie Smith married in 1997.
- Garth Brooks and then wife, Sandy, welcomed their first child, Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks, in 1992.
- Buck Owens recorded the Number One single, “I Don’t Care (Just as Long as You Love Me),” in 1964.
Watch the video to see Taylor as the blushing bride.
Subscribe to 102.3 The Bull on
Not near a radio? Click here to listen to Lonestar 102.3 online.