Toby Keith, Mickey Gilley, Dolly Parton – Today In Country Music History
Toby Keith began a five week run at the top of the charts with My List in 2002, Mickey Gilley sang about a Room Full Of Roses in 1974, and Dolly released her first single in 1959. Can you remember what it was?
Here's the list for Today In Country Music History, 20 April, 2011.
- Martina McBride's Martina album was certified double-platinum in 2006.
- Toby Keith's "My List" began the first of five weeks atop the country singles chart in 2002.
- Shania Twain's self-titled debut album was released in 1993.
- Toby Keith's self-titled debut album was released in 1993.
- The Glen Campbell hit "Southern Nights" went gold in 1977.
- Mickey Gilley charted his first Number One single, "Room Full Of Roses," in 1974.
- Dolly Parton released her first single, "Puppy Love," in 1959.
- Elvis Presley's "All Shook Up" began an eight-week stay at the Number One spot on Billboard's pop chart in 1957.