YouTuber Who Set Apartment on Fire During Live Stream Is a Serious Hazard
This guy's attempts to put out a blaze was like pouring gasoline on a fire.
While live streaming, this Japanese man on YouTube accidentally sent his apartment up in flames after he lit a cigarette (skip ahead to the 4:50 mark to see when things start spiraling out of control). The matter quickly went from bad to worse when he tried to extinguish the inferno with methods you definitely should not try.
Those include tossing blankets and cardboard on the fire because flammable objects are clearly the best way to kill a blaze.
If you ever find yourself working at the same company as him, make sure he is not your floor's fire captain. You can bet he won't do the job required of him.
The man's antics spread like, well, widlfire, as the blaze reached two other buildings. One woman also reportedly died.