20 Indisputable Signs You’re a Mother
Being a mom definitely changes you, and mostly it's worth it. Mostly. *Sigh.*
There's really no way to hide the fact that you're a mother. A recent study of 2,000 mothers in the UK has revealed the 20 telltale signs that you are a mom, and they all hit way close too home.
- Rushing around.
- Constantly looking tired.
- Always thinking about food and what to cook.
- Go out shopping and only return with stuff for the children.
- Always leave the house with three bags.
- Permanently have bags Under your eyes.
- Cry at everything related to children.
- Always go to bed by 9pm.
- Look like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards.
- No longer celebrate your own achievements on Facebook – just those of your child.
- Prefer big, ugly underwear.
- Panic about having late nights.
- Your work colleagues seem so young.
- Ignore fashion.
- Get drunk on just one glass of wine.
- Suddenly want to buy a people carrier.
- Can get up early with a hangover.
- Look forward to weekly food shop.
- Love discussing toilet habits.
- Rely on daytime TV for tips on motherhood.