Hell no! That can freaking happen? 

When I saw this headline I was shocked. What happened? I thought a hoop broke and fell on someone impaling them. Maybe some glass from a broken backboard? Nope, it was the floor that did it. Oh my God, I didn't think that could happen.

Your standard basketball court has that protective layer, above the wood. I guess at this gym, that had worn down over time. This poor girl got a piece of wood stuck in her stomach. If you watch the video, you can see her jerk back when the wood hits her.

BONUS VIDEO: Best Places to Watch Sports in Wichita Falls